Want a Happy Day? 5 Things To Do Before Getting Out of Bed…
(WellnessPursuits.com) – Stresses, aches and pains, sleepless nights, disconcerting dreams… all can contribute to a less than stellar mood when we wake up in the morning.We don’t have to let any of those things carry over and wreck our day before it even begins.
There are 5 things we can do that really work to brighten our mood even before we get out of bed to face the day.
- Take five deep breaths and exhale slowly with each one
2. Think of 3 things in your life for which you’re grateful
3. Smile broadly. You don’t need a reason. Your face needs the practice
4. Think of 3 things you intend to get done today
5. Forgive yourself for yesterday’s mistakes
It’s a quick list… only 5. It won’t make you late. If you actually do these things before getting out of bed each morning, you’ll be starting your day with far more energy and a brighter, positive outlook than you would have had if you’d simply woken and climbed out of bed.
So Good Morning, Friends! Have a wonderful day!
To Your Healthy Pursuits!
Copyright 2021, WellnessPursuits.com